SaniCare has over 30 years of experience with water damage restoration and water clean-up in Albuquerque and the surrounding communities.
Water damages may happen from leaks, pipe damage, pipe freezing, overflows, and natural disasters. We perform an immediate examination of your floor, floor coverings, structural materials, walls, and ceilings. Then we promptly get rid of all of the standing water. This is crucial to reduce or eliminate structural damage and mold.
Sanicare also has the latest technology consisting of the most advanced moisture indicators to identify the existence of moisture on and below surfaces. Remember after all the standing water has been eliminated, the structure should be completely dried to avoid moisture damage and/or mold development.
Property owners in some cases remove the water on their own, then neglect to have the area professionally dried out because the surfaces look dry or feels “dry to the touch”. However, without having the correct equipment, it is impossible to determine how much moisture is inside the structure. So before mold growth or various other structural damages occur it is often best to call in a professional.
Our Full List of Remediation Services
- Damaged site inspection, assessment and photographic documentation
- Sewage & Water cleaning
- Water removal
- Dispose of damaged carpet and padding
- Flood Clean-up
- Water damage cleanup
- Debris removal
- Odor removal
- Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
- Surface drying
- Air purification
- Inspect and move furniture to help drying of carpet and structure
- Remove mold in damaged areas
- Decontamination, Sanitizing & Odor Control
- Sewage & Contaminated Water Removal
- Environment-friendly products – Non Toxic
- Disposal of contaminated materials
- Crawl space clean-up and Abatement
If you’ve got water where it shouldn’t be, then you need to call SaniCare immediately at (505) 884-4420.